2011-04-05

Finally...

in every sense of the word. I found my pictures, and my mood, and Spring just sprung the way I want it to; sunny, balmy, flowery... I'm alive again. And so's my computer, which makes it so much easier to maintain this blog. Enjoy with me!
Rosa Banksii, one of my absolute favourites.

Tiny, tiny flowers, but such a big perfume!

A natural bower, with the beautiful mountains behind.


My kinda colour. Hot Pink!

A pretty mixture of what's typical for the region; "Arbre de Judée", olive, and again, Rosa Banksii.
More will follow...

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! Glad you're computer is fixed. I feel like i can smell the flowers from here. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ That's me, Danette ... Barb (using my husband's email)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Underbart! Jag håller med. Man känner doften!

    ReplyDelete