2011-05-28

La Fëte des Fontaines

Rushing around my little town today, I noticed that the fountains were all decorated. It seems there's a celebration going on! I didn't have time to get to all our fountains (there must be at least 10-15!), but at least I had my camera in the bag, and could whip it out on my way from A to B. Enjoy!


Maybe I should translate.... but no, you figure it out if you're in the mood!


The bible is an artwork ouf an local (American) artist, NALL...



La Foux is the name of our source here in Vence, and no, I can't translate the Provencal at all! Well, it does start " Oh Vence, my own country!"...sort of.

1 comment:

  1. Vad fint det ser ut! Jag gillar ju fontäner och dammar och vattenpölar av alla de slag som det är, men ännu mer när de är blomsterutsmyckade! Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete