2013-02-21

Re-starting...again.

Ofcourse there should have been a re-cap of the past year..But why really? It was a long year, at least to me. So much happened, maybe more on the inside then anywhere else, but still...
Well, a short re-cap is maybe still do-able


Paris is how I remember the start of the past year, which is wrong because I was there just before 2011 ended. All that walking, all those photos! I felt transformed coming home, and was happily surprised that what I've captured turned out as good as it did.
Paris morning

Karen's early favourite.
Then dearest Karen boosted my low self-esteem stating that my pictures were good enough to sell, indeed she wanted to buy some herself!
The rest isn't exactly history, but it started there, the ball's rolling albeit very slowly.

Karen figured all through that spring and summer. We had so much fun, and so much in common, and then her visit to Sweden, and our trip to St. Petersburg, Russia. A very good year, and the plans were laid for so much more to come...
St. Petersburg compressed.

The autumn and winter-months seem to have passed by so quickly. I'm not complaining, just can't see where they went. Pain and sorrow have opened me up to new things to care for. I can look at sorrow and horror alike without breaking down any more. I can fall asleep after an evening of horrible news on my computer, knowing that I do what I can, and that it just have to be enough.

What I haven't done yet, is to take that camera and go out recording like I used to. I don't have peace maybe, not yet. My focus is blurred, and I have a hard time getting my work done. Worrying, as that exhibition-date is creeping closer, quickly!

Oh well, I'll make it, I usually do.
So, now..I can see that this dismal post needs some illustrations. Probably some proof-reading too, but there's where I draw the line!

No comments:

Post a Comment