2013-03-04

Looking back on good times

The time has come to go through my memories from last year. I didn't think I would, but there you are, or rather, here I am feeling this is the moment to re-cap, and then go on from here:
August, as remeber it now; sunny, crisp just lovely! The garden, small projects and the dog of my heart..























Then my friend came. We had fun! A lot of it!




Museums, visiting old houses, the Opera and window-shopping. We never stopped! And then, we went to Russia...














So much to see in so little time.. We had a good time, and were overwhelmed, and we both agreed that we needen't go back again any time soon....

An early morning walk in Gothenburg, the home-town:




the season in Sweden reaching its end....
I'll stop here, as the rest of the autumn was so painful.

lLter on I'll see if there's anything else from this past year to share. For now, enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment