2014-09-02

This New Life

            My life is changing, and maybe it would've been more fitting to start a new blog instead of continuing here. This is/was my photo-blog, and although there will be pictures here in the future as well, there will also be some thoughts around starting over, moving out and into the single-life after so many years.
Everything changes of course, and I like that, so here I'll try to list mostly the positive side of "This New Life". Those who know me well also know where they can find my darker side...
Even my computer is spanking new! I'm not even sure I can find the pictures I wanted to start with. Well, anyway, tomorrow I'll be at "My New House", but only to look at the mess that was supposed to be ready for me to move in to. This summer's torrential rains and tempests did damage to the roof. Which was a real bummer as the repairs from  previous water-damages were just completed. Oh well, no matter how much I bitch, moan and stomp my foot my moving in is postponed for at least ten days. Thank God for friends and their offers of beds, couches and what have you!

Now I'll go look for those pictures..... and they're not where I thought they would be, so that's for the next post then.

No comments:

Post a Comment